Monday, October 12, 2015

It's Officially Autumn at Trader Joe's

Templeton Trader Joe's Autumn Display, © B. Radisavljevic
Templeton Trader Joe's Autumn Display, © B. Radisavljevic
I always love to see  Trader Joe's  holiday and seasonal displays. I've discovered that each store does its own thing in creating them. This week I have visited two Trader Joe's stores, and each had its autumn display at the front of the store. This one to the right is at the Templeton store. It is pretty straight forward and focuses on the produce itself. There were many varieties of squash and pumpkins. As it is now, it would be appropriate for any autumn holiday.

Santa Maria Trader Joe's Halloween Display, © B. Radisavljevic
Santa Maria Trader Joe's Halloween Display, © B. Radisavljevic
The Santa Maria store had a more holiday specific display.  The pumpkins are there, but we don't see any squashes, or any choices in pumpkin varieties, such as Templeton was featuring.  It's obvious that the Santa Maria store  display is focused on Halloween. I'm expecting they will probably change to a Thanksgiving theme when Halloween is over. I don't expect to get back then to find out.

I suspect both stores have the squashes and more than one kind of pumpkin in their produce departments, but I was really rushing through the store in Santa Maria and didn't check out much outside the display there. I was focused on the displays themselves. They are usually pretty clever. Just click on the photos if you  want an expanded view.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...