Sunday, October 4, 2015

Ghosts of Paso Robles Halloweens Past

Yards Decorated for Halloween in Paso Robles


My neighbors in the Riverbank tract really like to decorate their yards for holidays. As I was looking at my picture files from past years, I came across these creatively decorated yards. I thought I'd share them with you.


Halloween Yard Decorations, © B. Radisavljevic


Graveyards are a popular theme, as are jack-o-lanterns, of course. And it's hard to escape the ghosts.

There are also plenty of witches. I liked this one climbing a tree.

                                                 
Witch climbing tree. © B. Radisavljevic
Witch climbing tree. © B. Radisavljevic

Halloween Porch Decorations, © B. Radisavljevic
 Halloween Porch Decorations for House Above, © B. Radisavljevic


One of my favorite ghosts is hiding in the flowers. This is one of my  favorite houses in the neighborhood all year round because of the wonderful flowers. Something is always in bloom. These are, of course, October flowers.

Ghost in Flowers, © B. Radisavljevic
Ghost in Flowers, © B. Radisavljevic















There's still time to decorate your yard for Halloween. 




4 comments:

  1. Barb, love the ghost in the flowers! Terrific page, but that one really got me! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my favorite ghost, too. I enjoy my neighbor's garden all year. I often see her working in it when I walk by.

      Delete
  2. Wow, halloween is closing in already! We don't really celebrate it in New Zealand, but this year I'm going to a costume party. Love those gravestones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy your party, Sarah. Maybe you will blog about it. As far as he gravestones go, they are everywhere at Halloween.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...