Tuesday, October 20, 2015

A Rosy View From My Kitchen Window

The Last Rose in Bloom, © B. Radisavljevic
As I noted yesterday, I'm a bit under the weather, though feeling a bit better today. When I looked out the kitchen window this morning, I was greeted with the view you see here. (If you can't see the details, just click and it will get much bigger. ) In the expanded view you will see this is the only rose still blooming. I haven't had time and energy to deadhead the roses, or to   water them by hand. If it doesn't rain soon, I'll have to find the time. Meanwhile, I had one rose to cheer me this morning. I was thankful for that.

Here's a better view of my single red rose God sent to cheer me today.

A Single Red Rose in Bloom, © B. Radisavljevic


Much as I loved the gift of the red rose this morning, I also enjoy roses in other colors. This yellow one is also special.


Yellow Rose With Three Buds Cards
Yellow Rose With Three Buds Cards

My very favorite rose of all is this one that grows outside the other kitchen window.  I put it on this Thinking of You card and it has become my best-selling greeting card on Zazzle. It seems other people also like my coral rose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...