Sunday, October 25, 2015

Just a Single Bird -- or Two

Lonely Birds


Most of the time when I see birds, they seem to be close to or interacting with other birds unless they are birds of prey. They don't perch alone for long before they have company. That's why I was surprised to see this little fellow by himself on the edge of a planter on Spring Street in downtown Paso Robles. I wondered where his friends were.


Just a Single Bird -- or Two


Last time I walked through Larry Moore Park I saw this lone bird on a fence contemplating the dry riverbed, maybe wondering as I do if the river would ever be visible again. Or maybe he's wondering where his friends have flown off to.

Just a Single Bird -- or Two in Paso Robles
Lone Bird Beside Salinas Riverbed in Paso Robles


Here Are Some Other Single Birds 

Would you like to bring one home?


*

2 comments:

  1. Both birdies are having 'me-time' - precious little guys :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great perspective on this situation, Barbara. We all need some solitude now and then.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...