Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Croad Vineyards at Harvest Time

A Quick Look at the Croad Vineyard at Harvest Time


Although it seems just like yesterday I toured the Croad Vineyards during the harvest, it really happened in 2011. The year before I had observed the pickers from my backyard, since I live next door. Martin Croad must have noticed, so in 2011 he invited me to come observe the harvest from his side of the fence. He explained all that was happening and turned me loose with my camera.
Croad Tasting Room, ©B. Radisavljevic, 2011
Croad Tasting Room, ©B. Radisavljevic, 2011

This is the time of year when all the hard work pays off and the grapes are finally ready to start the transformation to wine. See in photos and videos how the magic happens at Croad Vineyards


Croad Vineyard at Harvest Time, ©B. Radisavljevic, 2011
Croad Vineyard at Harvest Time, ©B. Radisavljevic, 2011









Here are some other views of the Croad Tasting Room and Vineyard you can keep.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...