Friday, November 6, 2015

The Sun Has Gone to Bed and So Must I

A Paso Robles Sunset in Winter, © B. Radisavljevic
A Paso Robles Sunset in Winter, © B. Radisavljevic
Yes. It's a cop-out. I'm just too tired to write anymore tonight and I usually post at midnight. The sun is going to bed earlier these nights, and I begin to feel sleepy earlier, too. It's supposed to get down to almost freezing tonight for the first time this season.  I'm bundled up and the cold and dark combine to tempt me under the covers.

Do the time change and cold make you want to go to bed earlier, too?

If you're sleepy when you read this, take a catnap, or, if it's night for you, head for your pillow. It's flu season, and it doesn't pay to get too  tired.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...