Monday, November 23, 2015

Autumn at Doce Robles

Autumn Display at Doce Robles, 2011, © B. Radisavljevic
Since it's Thanksgiving week I'm digging in my archives for some seasonal photos. For today I've chosen this harvest/ Thanksgiving display from  Doce Robles. The picture was taken on November 19, 2011.

Although you can click any photo to enlarge it, I will include a close-up of the scarecrow below. I've always liked it. I haven't been able to get over to Doce Robles this month to see if she's still there. Perhaps she's been replaced by now. Something in me hopes not.

Autumn Display at Doce Robles, 2011, © B. Radisavljevic


I'm thankful for all the beauty our local wineries, vineyards, and tasting rooms provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...