Sunday, February 22, 2015

Not Exactly an Alpaca

Last time I drove down a certain part of Vineyard Drive in Templeton, a quick glance seemed to indicate the alpacas that used to live there might be back. At the time, I was in a hurry and couldn't stop to take a better look. Today I promised myself I'd go back and get some photos. But instead of alpacas, which I was so sure I'd seen two weeks ago, I found these. Not exactly what I was expecting but I still got out to take some photos.

These are two that came toward the fence to check me  out. The one on top was something of a clown, I think. I'm not sure if these are ponies or miniature horses, but I'm leaning toward miniature horses. I hope someone more knowledgeable that I can tell me for sure. Don't forget. You can click to enlarge the photos for a better look.

What kinds of livestock do you see near where you live?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...