Friday, March 13, 2015

Horses, Grapes, and Olives on Union Road

When I was ready to take my photo walk today, I was irresistibly drawn back to the scenery we had passed on Union Road last night when we did not have time to stop.  So today I drove back in the mid-afternoon. It was a beautiful clear day, with just enough fluffy clouds to make the sky interesting.

I didn't have to drive far. Just after I passed Barney Schwartz Park, I found green hills, oak trees, olive orchards, and vineyards. You can click to enlarge any photo.



Below is a closer look at the olive orchard. The oak in the middle dwarfs them.


Right across the street from these scenes was the 7 Chips Quarter Horse Farm. These are the inhabitants I caught on camera. I think the small one is a donkey.


All of these scenes were observed within about a two block walk (except there were no blocks) from where my car was parked on the side of the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...