Sunday, March 29, 2015

A Winery with a Sense of Humor

I live next door to two wineries.  I share a back fence with the Croad vineyards and if you are driving by on Highway 46 West,  Zin Alley is my next door neighbor. I visit both neighbors occasionally.




Every time I visit Zin Alley, I laugh at their signs around the exterior of the tasting room. If you click on the photo to enlarge it, you may be able to make out the words on the sign to the extreme left on the door. It says "Hippies use backdoor." A sign out of sight on the patio railing says "If you're smoking, you'd better be on fire. " But I find this sign in the upper parking area the funniest. Nothing like letting violators know what you think of them.

Have you seen any funny signs lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...