Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Barbara. Paso Robles, California, USA

Theme day: Upside Down

Mushroom Turned Upside Down, © B. Radisavljevic
On the first day of every month, City Daily Photo Bloggers all post on the same theme. The theme for July is Upside Down. Some things can be observed in more detail upside down.  That's why, when I wanted to see the intricacies of this mushroom, I plucked it from the ground and turned it upside down. To me, the underside is more interesting than the cap on top. What do you think? 

What else can be more interesting seen upside down?

See how bloggers all over the world handled this theme. 


11 comments:

  1. I love the flutes beneath mushroom. What a great idea to photograph one upside down to them to full effect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a nature photographer, so it's natural to want to see every angle.

      Delete
  2. I tip them over with the toe of my shoe. They are so intricate when seen from the underneath. Good choice for the theme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are. Delicate, too. Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  3. Agree :)

    https://lundcityphoto.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a pretty flower upside down. Many interesting things are see upside down. I could say Groovy man. LOL
    MB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose "groovy" fit this. Thanks for giving us your perspective.

      Delete
  5. You’ve made a great Theme Day post. I'm glad you picked this to share with us. It is much more interesting seen from this direction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The mushroom as it grew was also an interesting photo, but this photo showed me more detail. Glad you liked my choice.

      Delete
  6. You are right! The detail is amazing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...