Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Paso Robles Houses Decorated for July Fourth

Victorian House in Paso Robles Flying Flag, © B. Radisavljevic
As I drove home from a dentist appointment today, three days after the Fourth of July, I was struck by several remaining displays of the colors after the holiday. I'm not sure if these houses always display the flag or the decorations or if they were just up for Independence Day.

I loved seeing this Victorian house, so typical of many in this section of downtown Paso Robles. This one is on Olive. Many of the homes were flying flags.

 House in Paso Robles after Independence Day, © B. Radisavljevic
This one may have been decorated just for the Fourth. The actual flags on the other houses may fly every  day, as several in my own neighborhood do.

You can enlarge any photo by clicking on it.

Have you ever decorated for Independence Day? Amazon has some interesting decorations if you want to get a head start for next year. I rather like this one.


2 comments:

  1. I always enjoy seeing so many flags in gardens there in America. And, yes, I decorate. Needless to say, I am the only one in our street that does here in England.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even show the houses with the actual flags. Many people fly them year round, and I enjoy seeing them. Thanks for your comment

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...