Monday, July 6, 2015

Templeton Feed and Grain Silhouette at Sundown

Templeton Feed and Grain Store at Sundown from East, © B. Radisavljevic
Last week while I was driving the back roads of Templeton, the sun started to go down. I happened to be trying to get a photo of some uncooperative quail while parked near a farm east of the river. I never got that photo because the birds would disappear the minute they detected I was near. I did, however, get several views of the sky. I liked this silhouette of the Feed and Grain Store from the side not often seen. The Templeton Feed and Grain Store is the building that towers over all the rest on Main Street, and what usually comes to mind first when I think of Templeton landmarks.

Templeton Feed and Grain Store from Main Street, © B. Radisavljevic
This photo shows the view most people see of the Feed and Grain Store during the daytime on Main Street.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...