Tuesday, April 14, 2015

My Light Purple Iris Finally Bloomed

Light Purple Iris © B. Radisavljevic
Today I will share the favorite flower in my garden.  Taxes are finished and it's been hard to get time to take pictures outside my neighborhood while I've been working on them.

 I think this iris is indicative of all that's happening in Paso Robles gardens this week. Every thing is bursting into  bloom. It's hard to choose a favorite iris, but light purple is one of my favorites. White is also beautiful. They all are.

What Jesus said about the lily applies also to the iris - Not even Solomon in all his glory was arrayed like one of these, even though they did not to work in order to grow more beautiful. Their Heavenly Father clothed them. So we should not be anxious about what we shall wear, either. We should trust our Heavenly Father who cares even more for us.

The flowers featured in the greeting cards below also came from my neighborhood. The lupine photo was taken near Rotta Winery in Templeton. The colorful garden is my neighbor's on the next block who always has beautiful flowers. All these flowers are in bloom here now. You can find just about any flower on any product at Zazzle -- from greeting cards to iPhone cases and teapots or mugs. I invite you to click through and look around.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...