Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Two Unique Tasting Room Sights at Peachy Canyon

I have lived for at least ten years surrounded by wineries, vineyards, and tasting rooms, and it seems more move in every day. At least three have changed ownership in my own neighborhood during the time I've been here and another is in the process. I have visited at least 33 tasting rooms while living here, but today I saw sights at Peachy Canyon Tasting Room I've never seen anywhere else.

What's new is the chair. I'm not sure of its significance, but it seems to have been built for a giant with short legs.  I don't remember seeing it here before, and it looks like the vineyard beside it has also been replanted.

Herbie and Peaches, the Peachy Canyon Maine Coon cats, are also unique to Peachy Canyon's tasting room. They are not new. I look forward to seeing them every time I visit. Today, though, they were interacting together in a way I've never seen them behave before, and I was glad I had my camera. Remember, you can enlarge the photos by clicking on them for a closer look.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...