Monday, March 30, 2015

The Most Colorful Catering Truck I've Ever Seen

I first saw this truck one day when my husband and I were on our way to take one of our favorite walks on Oak View Road. We always park in the lot for the Donati Family tasting room, and on this particular day, we couldn't help but notice this truck. It was encouraging people to buy its wares as they entered and left the tasting room, but we had already eaten, so we didn't sample the menu. We hadn't brought any money anyway that day since we rarely take it with us on hikes.


The Most Colorful Catering Truck I've Ever Seen


Just so none of the art work is lost to you, here is the opposite view of the truck.
Creative, don't you think? It certainly makes one want to try their food.


The Most Colorful Catering Truck I've Ever Seen
Artwork on Catering Truck in Paso Robles Wine Country



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...