Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Happy Bees Enjoying March Flowers

Bee Enjoying Rosemary Plant in March, © B. Radisavljevic


I'm always happy when I see bees digging into my plants. I expect to see them on the rosemary, since it blooms sometimes when nothing else will. The problem with taking their pictures is that as soon as you aim your camera at them, they move to the next flower. They seem to be in perpetual motion.



Bee on Holly in March,  © B. Radisavljevic

The second plant in my garden that is covered with bees is the holly. This is an interesting season for holly. As you can see, some of last year's red berries are still there, even as the flowers that will produce the next batch of berries are in full bloom.

What are the bees enjoying in your garden this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...