Tuesday, May 12, 2015

K is for Kennedy Club Fitness

The Kennedy Club Paso Robles Adventure 


The Kennedy Club Paso Robles Adventure is within walking distance of my home, and I was a member there for a while before I decided that I'd rather walk outside than in. I still think Kennedy Fitness is a great health and fitness club.

Now I probably shouldn't walk alone and I need to use the exercise bike, so I rejoined.   I'm still not one of the people who fits well into a fitness club. I only joined under pressure from my husband and doctor.


Kennedy Club Fitness Paso Adventure, Photo © B. Radisavljevic


Kennedy Club Fitness in Atascadero


My husband, on the other hand,  wanted to join, and has been an active member of the Atascadero Kennedy Club location since shortly after we moved to this area.


K if for Kennedy Club Fitness


He loves to swim and he has formed many important relationships at the club that also keep him coming back. For him Kennedy Fitness Club has been a club in every sense of the word. He has been in an aqua aerobics class since he joined, and he often swims laps and uses the sauna. I often tease him that he exercises his jaws talking to his friends there as much as he exercises his arms and legs.

Kennedy's programs and facilities helped my husband lose enough weight and gain enough strength to have two successful hip surgeries. The staff is very helpful and supportive. He has used some of the exercise machines in addition to the pool when  he thought he needed to. Everything he needs is there -- including a snack bar with healthy snacks. We have both taken advantage of some medical tests that were offered there.

Should You Join Kennedy Fitness?


If you've been thinking about joining a fitness club, you can't do much better than Kennedy in San Luis Obispo County -- especially if you want swimming to be part of your routine. The trainers are great and they work with you free at the beginning to help you learn to use the equipment. There are classes for every taste, and other activities for special groups of interested members. Check them out on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...