Saturday, August 29, 2015

I Hope This Moon Means a Change in Weather Today

Moon Over Downtown Paso Robles, August 28
I'm tired of triple digit temperatures. The weather man predicts it will be a few degrees cooler today. I hope last night's moon is a sign it will be. I took this picture from the library parking lot at about 8 PM.

I'm hoping for a cooler temperature because I have to be outside for part of today. I wilt in the heat. I have a meeting at Larry Moore Park between 9 and 11 AM. I also want to go to the home and garden expo at the Events Center in the afternoon. I don't think I will be able to  be outside in triple digits. I might be able to handle the predicted 94 degrees, but not for long. I hope the morning will be cooler.

Here is a closer view of the moon. Click any photo to enlarge it.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize it is so hot there. Sorry you had to be out in it. I too wilt in the heat. Last summer, because I gave away my car and van, I bought a UV umbrella from Amazon. It is actually a golfer's umbrella, but I walked around in the heat with it and it helped a lot. I noticed other people using umbrellas to get through the hot days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I skipped the meeting in the park. The home show, the memorial service, and the gym were about all I could handle today. It was only a few degrees cooler than yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...