Monday, January 11, 2016

January 11 is National Clean Off Your Desk Day

January 11 is National Clean Off Your Desk Day
As you can see, National Clean Off Your Desk Day is a day they made just for me.  I'd much rather be out in the aftermath of the recent rains celebrating another holiday slated for January 11 -- National Step in a Puddle and Splash Your Friend Day. Friends that want to be splashed by puddle water are rare around here, so I guess I'm stuck cleaning my desk. I have to admit it needs it. 

Obviously, it's not a desk I've used lately. My computers are on a different desk where I actually get my work done, but seeing this desk as it is and not being able to find what I need is motivating me. I will celebrate National Clean Off Your Desk Day by cleaning off my desk on January 11

January 11 is National Clean Off Your Desk Day
Oak Tree Reflected in Puddle, © B. Radisavljevic
Incidentally, if I do see a good puddle, I'd much rather try to get a photo of a good reflection in it than splash a friend. That's what I did with this puddle last week. 

What will you do on January 11? Clean off your desk? Splash your friend in a puddle or choose one of the other not so important holidays you can find at a website devoted to announcing all the holidays no one has ever heard of before? As I write this on January 10, I am celebrating National Bittersweet Chocolate Day. Sorry if you missed that.