Friday, September 25, 2015

Sunset, Moon Rise, and Finger Painting in the Sky

Sky Show


The sky put on quite a show last night. I took these photos  about 6:45 PM. This is what the setting sun looked like then.





After taking the picture, I left for the gym to do my stationary cycling. By the time I got on the bike and looked toward the west through the window at the gym, the clouds were turning lovely shades of pink and purple, but I didn't have my camera with me there.

The Moon Rising

Before leaving for the gym, I also took these other photos. This first one is of the moon rising.

Moon Opposite Setting Sun, © B. Radisavljevic



Finger Painting in the Sky

Sometimes the sky looks as though  someone got up there with finger paints. I think that happened last night, but there were only these colors while I was taking the photo. Later the colors changed to shades of pink, but I had left my camera at home.


Clouds at Sundown, © B. Radisavljevic


Sometimes we miss a lot when we forget to look up at the sky -- especially  during the minutes when the sun is setting. Nothing calms me like a sunset. How does seeing a sunset affect you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...