Monday, December 28, 2015

Did You Look Up at the Sky Tonight?

I went out to take the trash to the can tonight, and I could not help noticing that the sky was amazing. Did you see it right as the sun had gone down? I live on a corner. As I looked up across my street to the left of the oak tree, this was my view of the sky. The colored clouds seemed to go on forever as they moved toward me.

Did You Look Up at the Sky Tonight?
Photo © B. Radisavljevic

Then I turned and looked up at the sky view across the street to my right. Here the sky was layered in colors. I called Hubby out to see it, but he had a call from nature in a different direction. When he came out three minutes later, all the colors were gone from the clouds.

Some of the most beautiful things are transitory and gone minutes after they appear. Rainbows and sunsets are two of them. Can you think of others?

Did You Look Up at the Sky Tonight?
Photo © B. Radisavljevic


This is another beautiful sunset I saw, and I put it on a pillow and some other Zazzle products so  it couldn't completely disappear. I took the picture on Bethel Road in front of the Castoro Cellars Vineyard on a late afternoon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...