Monday, December 21, 2015

Just the Sky

On Saturday I did some errands downtown. It was sprinkling off and on, and that usually leads to some interesting views of the sky. This is a view from the library  parking lot.


Just the Sky: Cloudy Sky  from Paso Robles Library Parking Lot, © B. Radisavljevic
Cloudy Sky  from Paso Robles Library Parking Lot


After visiting the library, I spent some time at Studios on the Park which I will write more about in the next few days.



JUts the Sky -Sky View from Smart & Final Parking Lot in Paso Robles,© B. Radisavljevic
God's Smile as He Gives Us Rain
Then I went to Smart and Final. I loved  this view of the sky from that parking lot. Doesn't that bit of sunlight look like a heart? I imagined it as God smiling as He gave us our much-needed gift of rain.


When I  got home the sun was beginning to  go down, and the sky was awesome. It was hard to choose a shot to show you from the many  I took, but I think I like this one best.

Just the Sky -Sunset from my Front Yard in Paso Robles,© B. Radisavljevic
Sunset from my Front Yard in Paso Robles,© B. Radisavljevic


As you can see, the sky is one of my favorite subjects for making Zazzle products. Here are just a few of them. See the rest of my sky products here.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...