Wednesday, April 1, 2015

My Camera-Shy Selfie

My Camera-Shy Selfie
My Camera-Shy Selfie © B. Radisavljevic


On the first day of every month, the City Daily Photo Blog site has a theme day, and all associated  bloggers join in. The theme this month is to post a camera-shy selfie. This is the one I have chosen. I had many shadow photos I could have posted, but I believe hiding behind my camera is sufficient disguise. Besides, I've always liked this picture, even though it is the result of an accident.

This photo was taken long ago as I left a medical building. Another patient had left her dogs in the car, and I wanted a picture of that black lab you see in the window. As you can see, I got the picture. So intent was I on the dog, that I didn't see until I got home that I had also inadvertently gotten into the picture myself.

Have you ever taken an accidental selfie?


10 comments:

  1. lovely photo - especially of the dog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was, after all, the dog I was trying to capture, not me. I admit the dog is better looking.

      Delete
  2. Love the way the black Labrador is checking YOU out Barbara :) Fun shot for the theme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly is checking me out. After all, I was approaching the territory it was defending, but it still seemed friendly.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. The dog is the interesting part of the picture.

      Delete
  4. Hello :)
    Greetings from Gunn - Stavanger - Norway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I'll be paying you a visit, too.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Glad you came by to see it, MurciaDailyPhoto

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...