Monday, April 27, 2015

The Gentle Giant at Sculpterra

"Gentle Giant" by John Jaggers at Sculpterra, photo © B. Radisavljevic

This is one more of John Jagger's sculptures I meant to include this at the end of yesterday's post, but I guess I was so tired I just forgot and I didn't notice it until I got up this morning. It's one of my favorites and is in the part of the Sculpture Garden behind the tasting room.

The colorful landscape panels in the background are something new I haven't seen in previous visits. They were created by Douglas Tharalson. There are four in the set. They can be purchased as a set or as single pieces. Here's a closer look at two  of them.


Landscape Panels by Douglas Tharalson at Sculpterra © B. Radisavljevic



2 comments:

  1. What an interesting elephant. In some ways the trunk looks like a hand carrying a gun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually a mammoth, I'm told. i had always thought it was an elephant, too.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...