Wednesday, April 22, 2015

What Sort of Owl Is That in the Oak Tree?

Owl Sculpture in a Tree

Most of my discoveries come when I'm on a photo walk. That's how I found this owl. At first, I didn't even notice it. I was parking my car by the side of Linne Road to photograph the oak tree. Then I saw something strange when I got closer, and it turned out to be this owl sculpture standing in the tree. I couldn't resist snapping this close-up picture of it.

What Sort of Owl Is That in the Oak Tree?


The tree on which this owl stands is worthy of its own picture. It is a marvelous oak tree - so large it won't all fit in the photo. Behind it is a forest of its fellows. I was thinking what fun my son would have had climbing such a tree.


What Sort of Owl Is That in the Oak Tree?

Have you ever seen such a sculpture in a tree?

Maybe You Should Get an Owl for Your Yard

Some owl sculptures are designed to keep yard pest away. Others just add interest to a tree branch. Which  do you need?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...