Thursday, April 28, 2016

X-rays Aren't As Bad As They Used to Be

In the past two years I've had a lot of X-rays. I won't even count the MRI's. My feet have been x-rayed. My back has been X-rayed. Most of my recurring X-rays, though, have been done in the dentist's office. I used to really dread those X-Rays. As you may remember, you had to hold little pieces of film attached to cardboard in your mouth and they used to cut into the tender surrounding tissues. When I went to the dentist last week,  I was pleasantly  surprised to discover that dentals X-rays aren't as bad as they used to be.


Computers have made a real difference in how X-rays are done now. They no longer use that horrid cardboard to take film pictures. Now the X-rays are digital. I don't understand the new technology, but I do appreciate it. It's nice not to have to dread those dental X-rays anymore.

If you enjoyed this post, please share it. The sharing buttons are just above the comment box at the end of this post. The photo below is especially designed for pinning.


This is my twenty-fourth post for the 2016 AtoZchallenge, a Blogging Challenge for the month of April, 2016. My theme is Things You Can See or Experience in North San Luis Obispo County. Here are links to the other posts if you missed them.

A is for Acorn
B is for Barney Schwartz Park
C is for Cattle in Wine Country
D is for Dark Star Cellars
E is for Electric Wires
F is for Family Farms
G is for Graveyard Vineyards
H is for Horses
Insects in My Neighborhood in April
J's Burgers in Paso Robles: A Review
Kosta is God's Gift to Me from Across the Ocean
Laguna Lake is Full Again
Mission San Miguel Photos
Niner Estates Decorated Heart Hill with Vineyards
Ocean Photos from the California Central Coast
Paso Robles Police Vehicles
Quiet Places Near Paso Robles
Red Soles Winery at Dusk
Shale Oak Winery at Dusk
Trader Joe's In Templeton is my Favorite Grocery Store
Umbrage is Abundant in the North County
Vineyards Through the Year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...