Thursday, January 5, 2017

Where Did This Day Go?

The Day Has Disappeared

I don't know where it went. I know where the sun went, but my time seems to have just disappeared with it. 

Where Did This Day Go?

What Happened During Daylight?

I slept much too late and had barely finished breakfast by noon. The rain kept coming down, and that seemed to interfere with my efficiency. I had only gotten through a bit of my email when Hubby came in with a lot of online bill paying he wanted me to do. That seemed to take forever. 

By that time the rain had stopped and I was able to take a short walk to the mailbox without getting wet. Got to wave to a neighbor I met on the way who was also enjoying the bit of sun. 

By the time Hubby left on business it was time for dinner and I watched TV for an hour while I ate.  Right after the show the sun was almost down and I took these photos. Then I came back to attack the email.

Where Did This Day Go?


Three hours later I'm still trying to keep up with email and social media and online groups. Looks like another late night. I need a No Interruptions Day tomorrow, but I can't remember the last time I had one. 

What effect does a rainy day have on you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...