Sunday, November 26, 2017

The Weatherman Predicts Rain and So Does this Sky

Rain Tonight?


As I saw the sky getting grayer and darker out the front window in the late afternoon, I thought it looked like rain was coming. As I cleaned up after dinner, I saw the view to the east still had some blue. But even this sky still appeared to predict rain.

The Weatherman Predicts Rain and So Does this Sky
Sky Predicts Rain, © B. Radisavljevic


So I checked Yahoo's Weather Page. I discovered I was right. Even Yahoo thinks it will be raining from about seven until nine in the evening. I will know about an hour after I post this if the prediction will hold. Meanwhile, better finish raking any leaves left in your yard, since it will be harder after the rain. Sycamore Leaves and Other Leaves Are Everywhere. 


The Weatherman Predicts Rain and So Does this Sky. Rake leaves now.
Man Raking Leaves into Pile, © B. Radisavljevic


Looking Forward to Rain


The Salinas River wants to look like this again. The grass is tired of being brown. The trees are thirsty. And I want a good excuse to curl up with a good book and drink cocoa and eat popcorn.



Funny Prescription Hot Chocolate MugFunny Prescription Hot Chocolate Mug


Get yourself a special hot chocolate mug for those bad weather days. Here are some of my favorites. And don't forget the popcorn. I prefer non-GMO popcorn



And if you need a good book, head on over to my book review site, Bookworm Buffet, for some suggestions.

Whatever you do, stay warm and content inside when the weather is cold and wet outside.

What do you like to do on rainy days?

*****



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...