Thursday, February 2, 2017

Sky Journal for First Two Days of February.

Sky Journal

I'm starting a sky journal today because I'm addicted to photographing the sky. You may have noticed that. Since I couldn't post any sky photos yesterday because it was theme day, I will post for both yesterday and today. 

Sky Journal for First Two Day of February.
Clouds Between Storms, February 2, 2017, Paso Robles


Most of my sky photos will be taken from this approximate place. Sometimes the oak tree will be more prominent, and sometimes the palms. Sometimes I will face in a different direction, but I'll still be on this corner. 

Hereafter I will post sky photos when I have taken any that day. If I have another topic I want to write about, I'll post my sky photo at the end. It fascinates me how the sky is different every day if clouds are present. 

Sky Photos for February 1


It seems appropriate to start a new focus on this day because I published the first post on this blog on February 1, 2015.  Yesterday was my second blogaversary. Here are my February 1 sky photos. These photos were taken around 5 PM within minutes of each other. 

Sky Journal for First Two Days of February.
Dark Clouds Rolling In before Rain, February 1, 2017



Sky Journal for First Two Days of February.
Clouds Looking North, February 1, 2017, Paso Robles


Sky Journal for First Two Days of February -- Photos Before and Between Storms
Clouds Before Rain, February 1, 2017, Paso Robles


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...