Thursday, August 6, 2015

Paso Robles Police Vehicles on Display at National Night Out Event

Paso Robles Police Vehicles, © B. Radisavljevic
Tuesday, August 4, was the second annual celebration of National Night Out in Paso Robles. I explained it and showed a bit of the action in my blog post last night featuring some of the children's activities. Tonight I will show you some of the police vehicles that were on display, as I promised I would.  Many of the doors were open, but the cars were often carrying so much that no real purpose would have been served by letting you look inside. If you click on any photo you will enlarge it for a closer look.

This is a close look at the Swat Rescue Team vehicle.
Paso Robles Police Vehicles, © B. Radisavljevic

This is the front view of the Swat Rescue vehicle with a police car beside it.

Paso Robles Police Vehicles, © B. Radisavljevic

Some of the other vehicles had obstructed views and I could not get good photographs of them. Tomorrow I will show you the Crime Unit Kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...