Monday, January 8, 2018

First Really Rainy Day This Year

The Weatherman Was Right and it Did Rain Today


It looks as though the roof repairs held, and the garage remains dry. The flowerbeds are wet, as they need to be. And the oak tree across the street is reflected on the sidewalk that leads to my front porch.

First Really Rainy Day This Year
Oak Tree Reflection in my Sidewalk on This First Rainy Day This Year

This was no fine mist that barely left a trace. This was a real rain. Listen for yourself.



I like the sound of that, don't you?

The Promise of Rain Was in the Sky Last Night


I took this in the late afternoon.



I took this next one as sundown got closer.




Finally the sun went down, illuminating the clouds that promised rain to come.




Did you enjoy rain today?

See my take on The Blessings of Rain in music. 

See more of my sky photos at ClickASnap. Here's a sample from that album. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...