Sunday, November 20, 2016

Love the Rain!

God Blesses Us With Rain


The rain surprised me when I left for church this morning. It was only drizzling then but had turned into a heavy rain by the time I left the church building. By the time I got home the street in front of the house looked like this.

Love the Rain!

The rain was still falling so I snapped these photos. Those white marks on the photo below are raindrops falling.

Love the Rain!

Rain is a blessing falling just as we near our official day of Thanksgiving. The Blessings of Rain explains why I'm so thankful for the rain.  It's also full of more rain photos and some of my favorite rain-related songs from YouTube.

May God provide whatever you need today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...