Friday, July 1, 2016

Look Down!


Look Down to the Tide Pools

"Look Down" is the theme for July 1 at City Daily Photos. I've been scouring through my photos to find something appropriate. I found many that fit the theme, but I like this one best. It was taken at Moonstone Beach in Cambria. I was looking down the stairs that led to the tide pools.

Look Down! A Collection of Photos Shot Looking Down
Stairs to Moonstone Beach Tide Pools, © B. Radisavljevic


Look Down So You Don't Trip and Fall Down


You can never predict what someone may leave on the sidewalk. This scooter was abandoned by a little girl in my neighborhood, but only temporarily. It would still be easy to trip over if one didn't look down.

Look Down! A Collection of Photos Shot Looking Down


Mother Nature's Surprises

Mother Nature often has surprises for us when we look down. On the day I took this photo, I was walking through City Park in Paso Robles. I was actually looking at some magnolia cones that had fallen and been raided by nature's scavengers. Then I noticed the moss growing in the cracks of the walkway. 

Look Down! A Collection of Photos Shot Looking Down


You never know what the creepie crawlies are doing unless you look down. Or, maybe, you don't really want to know what they are doing. Try not to blush. Just what I don't need -- more box elder bugs

Look Down! A Collection of Photos Shot Looking Down
Box Elder Bugs Mating, © B. Radisavljevic


See what others around the world have discovered when they look down. Check out the City Daily Photo Blog Gallery. 

What is the most interesting thing you've seen when you've looked down?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...