Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Red Roses Brighten Our Neighborhood

 

Red Roses with Juniper in Neighbors Yard
Red Roses with Juniper in Neighbors Yard, © Barbara Radisavljevic



Many of my neighbors' and my own roses have stopped blooming now. But as I took my photo walk yesterday, I found these red roses still thriving. I think the green of the juniper helps to really show them off. I also thought about what a great Christmas card photo these roses would make. Does anyone still send Christmas cards? 

Now we will draw closer to the big picture. First, a single bush.

A Red Rose Bush in Neighbors Yard
A Red Rose Bush in Neighbors Yard, © Barbara Radisavljevic


And now a single group of red roses from one of the bushes. 

A Single Group of Red Roses from the Same Bush
A Single Group of Red Roses from the Same Bush, © Barbara Radisavljevic


All that's missing here is the fragrance. 

"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet." (William Shakespeare)  

Here are some ideas for bringing lasting red roses into your home to brighten it up. One of these red rose pillows would also make a great wedding, shower, or housewarming gift.


God Is My Provider Throw PillowGod Is My Provider Throw PillowGod Is My Provider Throw PillowRed Roses Design 1059 Round PillowRed Roses Design 1059 Round PillowRed Roses Design 1059 Round PillowElegant Red Roses Floral Flowers Pattern | Throw PillowElegant Red Roses Floral Flowers Pattern | Throw PillowElegant Red Roses Floral Flowers Pattern | Throw PillowNice Bunch Of Red Roses Lumbar PillowNice Bunch Of Red Roses Lumbar PillowNice Bunch Of Red Roses Lumbar Pillow“Tattoo Style Red Rose” Pillow“Tattoo Style Red Rose” Pillow“Tattoo Style Red Rose” Pillow





 




Have a Rosy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...