Thursday, December 17, 2020

Alpacas Demand Attention -- Even on Zazzle

 

Alpacas in Summer
Alpacas, © Barbara Radisavljevic


Before our local alpaca farm in Templeton moved to a new home, I used to stop by on my way to and from the post office to photograph or just watch the alpacas. Even if the alpacas were lingering by the back fence, when they saw me they would head towards me. 

They wanted to make sure I paid attention to them. And I did. They were friendly and I enjoyed the little bit of interaction I was able to have with them from my side of the fence. What fun it would have been to actually play with them. This set of alpaca plush stuffed doll toys is the next best thing. 



I couldn't resist using some of their photos to make Zazzle products. I just sold one of them, a bumper sticker, to a customer who evidently championed alpacas. 

Alpacas in Templeton, California Bumper StickerAlpacas in Templeton, California Bumper Sticker

 



This alpaca bumper sticker stands out in this month's sales so far amidst a lot of Ronald Reagan Presidential library products I sold. Although this customer chose postcards, most of these designs also come in a poster, magnet, or jigsaw puzzle. And you can also easily put the designs on any product you choose. To purchase or see online, please click links under photos. 

Fountain in Courtyard of Ronald Reagan Presidentia PostcardFountain in Courtyard of Ronald Reagan Presidential Postcard
Postcard: Fragment of Berlin Wall PostcardPostcard: Fragment of Berlin Wall Postcard
Postcard: Fragment of Berlin Wall PostcardPostcard: Fragment of Berlin Wall Postcard
Postcard: Ronald Reagan Memorial Site PostcardPostcard: Ronald Reagan Memorial Site Postcard

 

See Alpaca Wool at Farmers Market

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...