Monday, January 9, 2017

Did National Clean Off Your Desk Day Slip By You, Too?

I Didn't Even Think about Cleaning My Desk Until Now


Today was actually a designated national day to clean up our desks. I've been so busy playing nurse to Hubby's flu today and picking up his prescriptions and walking by the river while I waited for them to be filled that I missed it. It's the end of the day and I'm too tired to clean that desk today. Maybe I'll do it when the flu has left our house. 

Did National Clean Up Your Desk Day Slip By You, Too?


Things I Need to Buy to Organize this Desk





Did You Remember to Clean Off Your Desk on January 9?


If you did, good for you. If you didn't, why not start now? Get some organizers to make all those essentials like tape, glue, pens, paper clips, postage stamps, file folders, important paper, bills, envelopes, etc. easy to find and grab. Maybe some of the suggestions above will get you started.

I find a bill organizer is essential if I don't want late fees. Amazon has many choices. If you click the one above, you will see them. Current also has a good selection, along with many other organizer types. You can see them here. You may find Current's items are even little cheaper, but the quality is just as good. It's all a matter of personal preference.

Let's try to get our desks cleaned off before this time next year.

Did National Clean Up Your Desk Day Slip By You, Too?


***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...