Saturday, December 10, 2016

A Problem with the Camel in the Outdoor Nativity

Christmas decorations are going up all over the neighborhood now. The Cullen Family always puts on a spectacular display with lights, moving objects, and sound. Today I walked by a little after noon and took a few pictures. The display was not completely set up yet. I happened to notice the nativity set, but there seems to be a problem with the wise man and his camel. They appear to be down.


I couldn't help but wonder what happened here. A roaming neighborhood dog? A child? I didn't notice much wind, but we did have some rain this week. Curious minds want to know how this happened.

Here's another daytime view of the set-up.



This display changes every year as the family  adds more to it. Here's how it looked in 2010 when I made this video.



Here is a more professional version from 2009 produced by the Cullen family who created this display.


Things are arranged a bit differently this year, and I anticipate seeing how it all comes together. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...